Location: Take the D29, heading north of Marigny and take a right-hand turn onto the D341 and follow the sign for the Cimetière Militaire Allemand.
Work on this military cemetery, by the German War Graves Commission, began in 1958. It was completed and inaugurated on the 20th Setember 1961. The cemetery is divided into 5 long blocks of graves. The majority of the grave markers, a flat, dark, ceramic headstone, bears the name of two fallen. The entrance building is built in the style of old Norman Village church.